What is GoDaddy Payments?
GoDaddy Payments is a payment gateway that enables your business to accept any major credit or debit cards.
- Collect payments online by connecting GoDaddy Payments to your website or online store or create Online Pay Links to collect payments via social media, email, or texts.
- If you sell in person, collect payments with a Poynt Smart Terminal, a Poynt Card Reader with the GoDaddy Payments mobile app, or a virtual terminal.
Setup is quick, pricing is simple and fair, and you can get paid as fast as the next business day. Use the Payments Hub to manage your online business and see how it’s performing at a quick glance.
Connect GoDaddy Payments to your existing Managed WordPress or Websites + Marketing website or use it on its own to accept payment from your customers. Learn how to sign up.
From your Payments Hub, you can:
- Use the Sales Summary to get a breakdown of how your business performs over certain periods of time, and identify trends and plan for them accordingly.
- View your transactions, and issue refunds or manage chargebacks.
- Manage your payments and orders from a single dashboard.
- Set your Close of Day (giving you quicker access to your funds) and customize your business contact information.
- Use Payouts and Reports to reconcile funds deposited in your bank account.
- Use Virtual Terminal to accept payments without a physical card or hardware.
- Create and share Online Pay Links to collect payment even when you don’t have a website.