Set up GoDaddy Payments
Step 1 of the GoDaddy Payments get started series
GoDaddy Payments connects seamlessly into your existing GoDaddy product. Use GoDaddy Payments to securely process credit cards, manage your payments, issue refunds, and get access to your funds faster. There are no setup fees or a contract when you sign up for GoDaddy Payments.
Most GoDaddy accounts come with GoDaddy Payments enabled, so you can quickly begin accepting payments through Online Pay Links, Virtual Terminal or your online store. To have your funds directly deposited into your bank account, simply provide your business and bank account info to complete the setup process.
Note: We recommend completing the one-time setup process before you fulfill any orders. If we’re unable to verify your business info, money could be refunded back to your customers — so it’s a good idea to take care of that first.
If you’re using GoDaddy Payments to process transactions through your online store, you can also set up GoDaddy Payments directly through your Managed WordPress Ecommerce or your Websites + Marketing stores.
- Visit the GoDaddy Payments Hub. You might be prompted to sign in.
- Select Setup GoDaddy Payments or Set up Payouts to begin the verification process.
- Follow the prompts to set up GoDaddy Payments. You'll need the following information:
- Business Owner: Contact information and last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Business Profile: Address and EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the business.
- When you’ve finished filling out the fields, select Confirm.
- If additional verification is required, you’ll receive instructions to verify your identity by submitting either a text confirmation or government ID. Follow the instructions to submit the additional verification.
- Once verification is complete, you can receive payouts and associate your account to your Managed WordPress Ecommerce or Websites + Marketing stores whenever you’d like to. Next, link a bank account where you want to receive your payouts.