Manage your GoDaddy Payments settings
Step 3 of the GoDaddy Payments get started series
It’s good practice to review your GoDaddy Payments account settings and make sure everything is up-to-date and set the way you want it. This is the area where you can update your contact info, review your bank account info, set your Close of Day time and customize your receipt and tip settings.
- Go to the Dashboard where you manage your Payments account (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Settings.
- Review and adjust the following options as needed:
- Contact info: Review and update the contact info for you and your business.
- Bank account: Check the bank account where you receive your GoDaddy Payments deposits.
- Pricing: Review the transaction fees for payments processed through GoDaddy Payments.
- Close of Day: Set your daily Close of Day time. All transactions made before the cut-off time you set are included in the payout for that day.
- Receipts: Customize the receipts you send to your customers by including a transaction descriptor, custom logo, contact info, social media links and more.
- Tips: Adjust the tip options that your customers see when they purchase something from you.
- Make sure to Save any changes you make.