Customize my store receipts
Add a logo, store hours, a note or other information to customize your receipts. If this is your first time customizing your receipt information, you'll be guided through a series of questions to optimize the settings for your business. Afterwards, you can view and customize your settings whenever you'd like.
- Sign in to your Payments Hub (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Settings > Receipts.
- Customize any of the following areas of your store receipt:
- Enter a customized message for customers in the Customize footer for paper & email receipts field.
- Select + Upload Logo to add an image file to digital receipts.
- Under Store Contact Information, add your Phone number, Email address, Open hours, Website link or Social media links.
- Under Turn on receipt options, switch the toggle to offer your customers Email Receipts, SMS Receipts, or Paper Receipts (Poynt Smart Terminal only).
- When you’ve finished customizing your receipts, select Save.