Resend or reprint a receipt
If a customer needs another copy of a previous receipt, you can reprint or resend a digital copy from your Poynt Smart Terminal or from the Payments Hub in your web browser.
Note: Receipts for orders processed through the mobile app can be resent through the Payments Hub.
- Go to the Dashboard where you manage your Payments account (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Go to Transactions.
- Select the transaction in the list, then select View Receipt.
- Enter the customer's email address and select Send to email them a receipt.
- Log in to the Poynt Smart Terminal using your owner or manager account.
- Tap the Transactions app on your launch screen.
- Find the transaction in the list and tap it, then tap Receipt.
- Print receipt: Print a new paper copy of the receipt.
- Email: Enter the customer’s email address and tap Send to email them a receipt.
- Send Text: Enter the customer’s phone number and tap Send to send an SMS message with a link to their receipt.
Reprint the most recent receipt
Note: You can quickly reprint the receipt for the last transaction in the Terminal app by going to Terminal > More options > Print last receipt.
- Log in to the Poynt Smart Terminal.
- Tap the Register app on your launch screen.
- Tap More options and tap one of the options:
- Print last order receipt will print out a copy of the last order receipt with order ID, order number, order status and payment status.
- Print last item receipt gives you a more detailed itemized receipt of the last order.
- Print last customer receipt prints a copy of the last receipt with the transaction ID, order ID, order number and whether the order was paid with cash or charged to a card.