Load a roll of printer paper
Each Poynt Smart Terminal is equipped with a built-in thermal printer. When you receive your Poynt Smart Terminal, it comes with three rolls of thermal printer paper (2 ¼ x 16”). When you run out, you can order replacement paper rolls in your Commerce Hub.
- Open the latch on the printer compartment of your Poynt Smart Terminal.
- Unwrap a printer roll and insert it in the compartment with the paper rolling down from the top and the end of the roll facing away from the compartment.
- Close the latch.
- Print a test receipt to make sure it’s working properly. Go to your Poynt Smart Terminal home screen.
- Swipe down twice on your Poynt Smart Terminal screen and tap Settings.
- Tap Accessory.
- Under Printer, tap Test Printer.
- Tap Print Test.
- If the test receipt prints successfully, tap Yes. If the receipt didn’t print, tap No to manage your printer settings.