Learn more about using GoDaddy Payments
Step 4 of the GoDaddy Payments get started series
You’ve got your GoDaddy Payments account set up and you’re ready to start accepting payments. But this is just the beginning! You’ve got a lot of different options at your fingertips now. You can even purchase a Poynt Card Reader or Poynt Smart Terminal to scan physical credit cards when you’re selling in-person. Keep learning and exploring to optimize the way you process payments.
Also, take a look at the GoDaddy Payments Hub to familiarize yourself with the reports and customization options you have to work with.
- Want to use GoDaddy Payments to accept payments through your online store? Learn how to set up GoDaddy Payments with your Websites + Marketing or Managed WordPress Ecommerce store.
- Check out all the ways you can process payments - including a virtual terminal and sharable Online Pay Links.
- Download the GoDaddy mobile app to process charges and access your GoDaddy Payments reports through your phone.
- Want to sell in-person? We can help! Learn how to order and set up a Poynt Smart Terminal or Poynt Card Reader.
- Check out our series of how-to videos to learn more about using GoDaddy Payments.
- Find answers to your questions in our Help Center.