What reports do I have access to?
If you have a Poynt Smart Terminal you can run additional reports to show orders, tips, discounts and more.
- Sign in to your Payments Hub (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select View Reports.
- In the Type drop-down menu, select Transactions or Payouts report.
- In the To and From fields, specify the date range for the report.
- Select Generate to pull your report.
On the Poynt Smart Terminal you can run reports for Transactions, Orders, Items, Tax, Tips, Discounts, Fees and Deposits.
- From your Poynt Smart Terminal home screen, tap Deposit.
- Tap Reports.
- Tap Generate Report.
- In the Type drop-down menu, select the type of report you want (Transactions, Orders, Deposits, etc.).
- In the Start date and End date fields, specify the date range for the report.
- In the Employee field, select a specific employee if desired. Or – leave the field as All employees to run a complete report for that date range.
- Tap Generate to pull your report.
- When the report is ready, it will appear on your Poynt Smart Terminal screen. Select View to open and review it.