Run a payout report
A payout (or deposit) report lets you see all deposits that have been sent from GoDaddy Payments to your linked bank account during a specified date range. You can generate a payout report through the Payments Hub in your web browser or on your Poynt Smart Terminal — whichever method you prefer!
- Sign in to your Payments Hub (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Under Quick Links, select View Reports.
- In the Type drop-down menu, select Payout Report.
- In the To and From fields, specify the date range for the report.
- Select Generate to run your report.
- From your Poynt Smart Terminal home screen, tap Deposit.
- Tap Reports in the lower-right corner.
- Tap Generate Report.
- In the Type drop-down menu, select Deposits.
- In the Start date and End date fields, specify the date range for the report.
- Leave the Employee field as All employees (the default setting).
- Select Generate to pull your report.
- When the report is ready, it will appear on your Poynt Smart Terminal screen. Select View to open and review it.