View my transactions
Every order you process is recorded as a transaction in your GoDaddy Payments Hub. Details included in that record are date, transaction ID, customer name, last four digits of the credit card, amount and status.
You can also use that criteria to search for a particular transaction. This comes in handy if a customer has questions about a particular charge, requires a refund, or if a chargeback is initiated.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Payments Hub (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Select Transactions.
- Select the transaction ID to view details, including status:
- Authorized: Confirms that the customer has sufficient funds to pay for particular goods or services, and places those funds on hold with the customer's bank.
- Partially captured: Only part of the transaction was captured, and remaining funds will be captured over time.
- Captured: Confirms that the customer has sufficient funds to pay for particular goods or services, and transfers payment from customer to merchant.
- Partially refunded: Only a portion of a transaction was returned to the customer.
- Refunded: The entirety of the transaction was returned to the customer due to return of goods or services, once it has been captured.
- Declined: The credit or debit card was declined for a transaction, usually due to insufficient funds or an expired credit card.
- Voided/Canceled: Occurs when a transaction is canceled before it is settled and captured.
Each transaction is also subject to processing fees. These processing fees are debited from your daily payout and will appear on your payout reports.
- Learn how to issue full or partial refunds or void a transaction.
- View your payouts.