Which payment methods work with GoDaddy Payments?
In GoDaddy Payments, you can accept payments in many ways across several supported devices: through your online store, on a virtual terminal, with a Poynt Smart Terminal, or through the GoDaddy mobile app – with or without the Poynt Card Reader.
- Credit or debit cards: GoDaddy Payments accepts all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. You’ve got a few options, depending on what works best for you and the way you sell:
- Customers can use credit or debit cards to pay for purchases in your Websites + Marketing or Managed WordPress Ecommerce online store.
- Looking to optimize your In-Person Selling experience? When you purchase a Poynt Smart Terminal or Poynt Card Reader, your customers can directly tap, insert or swipe their physical cards to pay for their purchases.
- No physical credit card? No problem! Manually enter your customers’ credit card info with Virtual Terminal or the keypad interface on the GoDaddy mobile app.
- Create and share online pay links with your customers to easily accept credit card payments for products, services, donations, invoices, and more.
- NFC (contactless payments): Poynt Smart Terminal and Poynt Card Reader devices support contactless payments like Apple Pay and Google Pay, enabling customers to simply wave or tap their card or device to make a payment.
- Cash: The checkout process in the Poynt Smart Terminal and Poynt Card Reader is set up to accept cash as payment from your In-Person customers. With a Poynt Smart Terminal, you can even connect additional accessories (like a cash drawer) to keep all your money safe and accounted for.
- Other ways to pay: With the Poynt Smart Terminal, you can easily accept additional payment methods from your customers, including EBT financial assistance programs, personal checks, and store credit.