Set up GoDaddy Payments on Websites + Marketing
GoDaddy Payments connects seamlessly into your existing GoDaddy product. Use GoDaddy Payments to securely process credit cards, manage your payments, issue refunds, and get access to your funds faster. There are no setup fees or a contract when you sign up for GoDaddy Payments.
Most GoDaddy accounts come with GoDaddy Payments enabled, so you can quickly begin accepting payments through your online store. To have your funds directly deposited into your bank account, simply provide your business and bank account info to complete the setup process.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In the Dashboard, select Commerce and under Reports & Settings, select Payment Methods.
- In the GoDaddy Payments section, select Manage Payments, then select Set up payouts in the Payment Hub to begin the verification process.
Note: If you’ve already started processing transactions with GoDaddy Payments, you can also select Set up Payouts from the banner at the top of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to set up GoDaddy Payments and link your bank account. You'll need the following information:
- Business Owner: Contact information and last four digits of their SSN (Social Security Number).
- Business Profile: Address and EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the business.
- Banking information: To deposit payouts you'll need the bank routing number, account number, and the name on the account.
- When you’ve finished filling out the fields, select Confirm.
- If additional verification is required, you’ll receive instructions to verify your identity by submitting either a text confirmation or government ID. Follow the instructions to submit the additional verification.
- Once verification is complete, your Websites + Marketing store will be linked to GoDaddy Payments and you can begin receiving your funds.
- Check out all the ways you can process payments - including a virtual terminal and sharable Online Pay Links.
- Download the GoDaddy mobile app to process charges and access your GoDaddy Payments reports through your phone.
- Want to sell in-person? We can help! Learn how to order and set up a Poynt Smart Terminal or Poynt Card Reader.