Create & Edit Marketplace listings with Marketplaces & Social
Create Your Listings
Creating a marketplace listing can be done directly from your WooCommerce dashboard. Simply follow these steps:
- Sign in to WordPress
- Hover over Products, then click on All Products.
Navigate to the product you want to list and click to edit.
While not required, we recommend entering GTIN or MPN product info when creating listings for most sales channels. On simple products, the fields can be found under Product Data > Inventory. On variable products, the fields can be found on each variation under Product Data > Variations section, below the Product Brand and Product Condition fields.
- From the Edit Product page, scroll down until you find the Marketplaces & Social box. Choose the sales channel for which you'd like to create a listing and then click Create a draft listing.
- Click View draft listing.
- You’ll be directed to the relevant sales channel in your GoDaddy account where you can view your draft listings. The Marketplaces & Social integration will automatically populate listing fields with the product information found in your store.
- You can click on a listing's title to further make further adjustments via the Vital Info, Images, Pricing, Category, and Shipping tabs.
- Click on the Save Changes button to save the draft listing or click on Save & Publish to publish the listing to the sales channel. Return to the listing manager by clicking on the Back to Listing Manager button.
- You can also publish multiple listings at a time. Select the listings you'd like to publish to your sale channel and click on the ... button on the upper right corner, followed by Publish.
- Your listing is now active. You can view and edit it on the Active tab.
- Return to your WooCommerce store via the Sales Channels -> WooCommerce Store menu item.
Notes about Meta Listings
Meta listings (Facebook and Instagram) are working differently than the rest of the listings. More specifically:
- All listing occurs automatically - that means that your WooCommerce Store products will get automatically synced to your Meta Catalog.
- An Active listing means the product has been synchronized successfully to the Meta Catalog.
- A product is not yet visible on your Facebook or Instagram store until you flip the Available flag on your Meta catalog.
- Meta requires the following product information for a listing to become Active:
- Product title
- Product Description
- Product Image
- Product Price
- Product condition (this is automatically set to new by default and since the Commerce Home dashboard doesn’t yet support the option to change or set a condition)
- Active listings will be created from all Commerce Home products that have all required listing information when you connect to a Meta sales channel for the first time.
- Draft listings will be created for products that do not have all the required listing information as per the list above.
- Draft listings automagically become active if all required Meta listing information is later provided through the CH product catalog.
- Deleted listings will just be removed from the Commerce Home and not be deactivated in the Meta catalog.
Update Your Listings
Listing information can be updated directly from your WooCommerce store.
Changes to product variants aren't synced to an existing marketplace listing automatically. If you create a new variant (e.g., new option for a variable product) or add new variant attributes (e.g., "large" size is added to existing sizes of a variable product), you'll need to create a new listing to reflect the product changes.
Making changes to the product information in your WooCommerce store will automatically update your live listings. You can update:
- a listing's price
- the stock quantity
- the listing's image
- the listing's weight
- the listing's categories
Deleting a product with a published listing will remove the listing from your sales channels' catalog and unlink it from the relevant listing.
- Find out how you can create and manage templates and recipes here.