Delete my custom host names
Delete your existing host names if you no longer need them. You can't delete any host names currently in use as nameservers on another domain. Be cautious and verify your settings before deleting host names.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain to access the Domain Settings page.
- Select Manage DNS to access your zone file.
- Select Host Names from the More menu.
- Select the pencil icon next to the host name you need to delete.
- Select the trash can icon, then select Delete to confirm deletion. You won't be able to delete host names that are currently in use as nameservers on another domain.