Delete my custom host names
Delete your existing host names if you no longer need them. You can't delete any host names currently in use as nameservers on another domain. Be cautious and verify your settings before deleting host names.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Domain Portfolio. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select Domain Edit Options next to your domain and then select Edit DNS. You may need to scroll down to see the Edit DNS option.
- Select Host Names from the More menu.
- Select the pencil icon next to the host name you need to delete.
- Select the trash can icon, then select Delete to confirm deletion. You won't be able to delete host names that are currently in use as nameservers on another domain.