Disconnect my Facebook Business page from GoDaddy Conversations
When you disconnect your Facebook business page from GoDaddy Conversations, you'll stop receiving Facebook Messenger messages and comments. All your Facebook messages and comments will be deleted from your Conversations inbox and archives, and starred Facebook messages and comments will also be removed.
You can reconnect Facebook at any time. If you do, all your messages and comments will appear in your Conversations inbox again.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Conversations mobile app.
- In the lower-right corner, tap Account.
- Tap Facebook.
- Tap Disconnect Page.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- If you have the standalone version of Conversations, scroll to Conversations Unified Inbox and select Web Inbox on the right.
If you have a Websites + Marketing plan, scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site. In the menu on the left, select Conversations.
- Select Channels and Settings.
- Select Social Channels, and then, to the right side of Facebook, select Manage.
- Scroll to the end of the page, and then select Disconnect Channel.
- To confirm you want to disconnect Facebook, select Disconnect Channel again.