Set up my business phone number
Set up a dedicated business phone number through GoDaddy Conversations to exchange text messages and talk on the phone with your customers. Your customers can send you images (.jpg, .png and non-animated .gif files) and leave voicemails for you when you’re unavailable.
There’s no additional cost to get and use Business Calling & Texting with Conversations, but you need to be on a GoDaddy Websites + Marketing Premium, Commerce or Commerce Plus plan.
Note: Calling and texting is only available to GoDaddy Websites + Marketing Premium, Commerce or Commerce Plus customers with U.S. phone numbers.
If you did not set up a business phone number during the initial setup of your GoDaddy Conversations app, you can do this later in the Account section.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Conversations mobile app.
- In the lower-right corner, tap Account.
- Under Business Calling & Texting, tap Add Number.
- Enter a 3-digit U.S. local area code of the city or region where you do business.
- Tap the phone number you want to use.
- Tap Connect to finalize your selection.
- On the Account page, you'll see your new Business phone number.