Enable auto-funding for my shipping labels
To purchase new shipping labels, you'll need to make sure your ShipEngine account has enough funds in your balance. This guide will help you enable auto-funding to ensure you have enough funds to proceed with the creation of a shipping label:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- On the left-side menu, select WooCommerce, and then select Settings.
- From the top menu, select the Shipping tab and click on Shipping Labels.
- Click on the ShipEngine Dashboard button.
- Navigate to Connections and click on Carriers..
- Click on the Add Funds button at the top of the page. You can also view your current balance.
- Click on the Auto-Funding tab on the pop-up window that appears.
- Set the amount the balance will need to be under for the auto-funding to trigger by clicking on the When balance falls below field and adding the amount.
- Set the amount that will be added to your balance by clicking on the Add the following amount field and making the needed changes.
- Set a limit on how many funds can be added to your account automatically per day by clicking on the Stop after this many times per day field and changing it to your preferred number.
- Lastly, don't forget to click on the On switch so that it is on before clicking on the Save button.
Now funds will be automatically added to your balance if it falls under the specified amount.
- Learn how to manually add funds to your ShipEngine balance.