Enable GoDaddy Payments on Managed WordPress
GoDaddy Payments is available pre-installed for newly purchased Managed WordPress Ecommerce and Managed WordPress plans. You can complete the set up during the initial onboarding process when you first set up the store, or at any point afterwards through your store’s payment settings.
Most GoDaddy accounts come with GoDaddy Payments enabled, so you can quickly begin accepting payments through your online store. To have your funds directly deposited into your bank account, simply provide your business and bank account info to complete the setup process.
Note: We recommend completing the one-time setup process before you fulfill any orders. If we’re unable to verify your business info, money could be refunded back to your customers – so it’s a good idea to take care of that first.
Note: If you previously started the setup process but didn't finish, select Resume to pick up where you left off. Check your current status in the Payment settings.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page and open your Managed WordPress site. You might be prompted to sign in.
- In the left-hand menu under WooCommerce, select GoDaddy Payments.
- Select Set up payouts in the Payment Hub to begin the verification process.
Note: If you’ve already started processing transactions with GoDaddy Payments, you can also select Set up payouts from the banner at the top of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to set up GoDaddy Payments and link your bank account. You'll need the following information:
- Business Owner: Contact information and last four digits of their SSN (Social Security Number).
- Business Profile: Address and EIN (Employer Identification Number) for the business.
- Banking information: To deposit payouts you'll need the bank routing number, account number, and the name on the account.
- When you’ve finished filling out the fields, select Confirm.
- If additional verification is required, you’ll receive instructions to verify your identity by submitting either a text confirmation or government ID. Follow the instructions to submit the additional verification.
- Once verification is complete, your online store will be linked to GoDaddy Payments and you can begin receiving your funds.