Manually export customer, order, and coupon data in bulk
You can export customers, orders, and coupons manually at any time. When you begin a bulk export or export items from the Orders or Users lists, a modal will appear to let you know the export is processing.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- In the admin menu sidebar, choose WooCommerce and then Export.
- On the Manual Export tab, update the following settings:
- Output type: Choose to export your file in CSV or XML format.
- Export type: Choose whether to export orders, customers, or coupons.
- Format: Select a predefined or custom format.
- Filename: Enter a name for the file generated by this export.
- Mark as exported: Enable to ensure the exported data is excluded from future exports.
- Update the Export Options section to target particular orders (and include order notes), customers, or coupons. The available options will change based on your selected Output type.
- If you have WooCommerce Subscriptions activated on your site and you’re exporting orders, you can also choose to export subscriptions orders only.
- Click Export
- Manually export orders in bulk from the admin orders list.
- Manually export customers in bulk from the admin users list.