Review GoDaddy Payments bank account info
Check the bank account info that you’ve got linked to your GoDaddy Payments account. All GoDaddy Payments payouts are deposited in the bank account that’s associated to your account.
- Sign in to your Payments Hub (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Access the bank account page. You can see the routing number, name and last 4 digits of the bank account number.
- For Websites + Marketing: Select Commerce > Settings > Bank Account.
- For Managed WordPress Ecommerce or GoDaddy Payments on its own: Select Settings > Bank Account.
If you need to change or remove the bank account in your file, contact us for support. Our GoDaddy Guides are here to help.
- Haven’t connected a bank account yet? Learn how to connect GoDaddy Payments to your bank account.