Sign in to Advanced Email Security
The Advanced Email Security add-on protects against cybersecurity threats, including spam, malware, and phishing attacks. Admins can either sign in directly to Advanced Email Security or through the Email & Dashboard, but users can only sign in directly. (In your Email & Office Dashboard, on the Advanced Email Security page, admins are listed under Admin accounts with advanced email security login access).
Sign in directly to Advanced Email Security
- Go to Advanced Email Security.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 email address, and then select Sign In.
- Select Sign In With Microsoft, and then select your account or sign in with your Microsoft 365 password. You'll be taken to your dashboard.
If your password might be different from your Microsoft 365 password and you need to reset it, select Forgot Password on the Advanced Email Security sign-in page. You’ll have the option to reset the password using the email address associated with your Advanced Email Security account.
Sign in through the Email & Office Dashboard
- Sign in to your Email & Office Dashboard (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- On the leftmost side, select Add-Ons.
- Under Advanced Email Security, select Manage, and then Sign in to Advanced Email Security. You'll be taken to the sign-in page and asked to enter your credentials.
- Under Log in to your account, enter your email address, and then select Sign In.
- Enter your password, or to sign in with your Microsoft 365 credentials, select Sign in with Microsoft. You’ll be taken to your dashboard.
- What is Advanced Email Security?
- Get the most out of Advanced Email Security
- If you're having trouble signing in, you may be on INKY. Check out this PDF for help with Advanced Email Security powered by INKY.