Troubleshoot and fix WordPress core file errors
At times, WordPress core files can cause your site to display error messages. You have two options for addressing a WordPress core file error:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the table below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following service for you for a fee:
- Troubleshoot and fix a WordPress core file error. Some possible examples include:
- An issue occurring after a recent plugin or theme update
- 'Cannot modify header information' error
- Broken or incorrect redirects
- Fatal error
- Issues within WP admin
Do it yourself
To resolve a WordPress core file error, use the table below to find the scenario that's applicable and follow those instructions.
|To do it yourself, see these steps||Difficulty|
|Troubleshoot core file errors in WordPress||Medium|
|Fix core file errors in WordPress||Medium|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.