Void a shipping label in Managed WooCommerce Stores
You can void a shipping label that has been created via our Managed WooCommerce Stores shipping labels integration by following the instructions below:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce, click on Orders and select an order that has a shipping label to get to the Edit Order page.
- Under the Shipping section, click on the Void Label button for the label you want to void.
- On the pop-up window that appears, you'll see an overview of the label's information like the carrier's name, the rate you were charged, the duration since the label was created, and the number of line items.
Make sure to read the relevant carrier's refund policy to confirm that voiding the shipping label will also include refunding your payment. For payments going through ShipEngine, a refund can take around two weeks to appear in your account in the form of funds but the time may vary based on the carrier.
- Click on the Void Shipping Label button as soon as you're ready to proceed. Kindly note that this action is final and the shipping label can't be recovered.
The label is now voided! You can confirm it by checking the labels and seeing that the one you voided is greyed out and not possible to further edit.
- Find out how you can download and print a shipping label from your Managed WooCommerce Stores site.