Download a shipping label in Managed WooCommerce Stores
You can download a shipping label after it has been generated directly from the shipping label creation flow, but also from the Shipping section found on the Edit Order page. To find and download a label:
- Sign in to WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce and click on Orders.
- Click on an order that has a shipping label to get to the Edit Order page.
- Under the Shipping section, click on the Download Label button.
- A PDF version of the label will open in a new window. You can download or print it to proceed.
You can access the label and download it for as long as you'd need after it has been created!
- Check how you can void a shipping label in your Managed WooCommerce Stores site.