Website Builder Referral Program Rules
Last Revised: June 26, 2017
GoDaddy’s Website Builder Referral Program (“Program”) will begin at 12:00 a.m. ET on June 26, 2017, and end at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 25, 2019 (“Program Period”). Existing Website Builder customers (“Referrer” or “You”) may refer a new customer (“Referred Customer”) to Website Builder services according to the following Program Rules. Referrer and Referred Customer are collectively referred to as “Participants.
I. PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS:
II. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS:
- Referrer must be an existing GoDaddy customer.
- Referrer must complete the Website Builder Referral Program Form (“Referral Form”), and either (a) share the offer via email to a Referred Customer by providing the Referred Customer’s email addresses on the Referral Form, or (b) share the offer on social networks including Facebook or Twitter.
III. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
- Referrer is responsible for obtaining permission from Referred Customer to provide Referred Customer’s contact information to Sponsor.
- Referrer and Referred Customer are responsible for ensuring that all contact information and account details (GoDaddy, Facebook and/or Twitter accounts) are current and valid.
- Referrers and Referred Customers must be legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia(excluding Puerto Rico), who are at least 18 years of age at the time of Program start date.
- Referrers and Referred Customers agree to abide with all applicable federal, state, tax and local laws and regulations.
IV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Sponsor reserves the right to modify these terms and condition, or to change, interrupt, or stop the Program either for a period of time or permanently with or without notice.
- This Program is void where prohibited and is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Program Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with the terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- Any attempt to deliberately interfere with these Program Rules, damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Program, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other relief (including attorneys’ fees) from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law, which may include banning or disqualifying participants from this and future programs of the Sponsor.
By participating in the Program, each Participant confirms his or her understanding of and compliance with these Program Rules. Participant hereby releases Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., and its subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, officers, employees, or any third party acting with or on behalf of Sponsor in relation to the Program (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability for any cost, claim, loss, injury, or damage of any kind (including, without limitation, any special, incidental or consequential damages) resulting from participating in Program. Participant agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Program, without limitation. None of the Released Parties assumes any liability for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind including, without limitation, direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages which may be sustained to a Participant’s, or any other person's computer equipment resulting from an attempt to either participate in the Program or download any information in connection with participating in the Program or use of any website or software. Without limiting the foregoing, the website is provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
V. GOVERNING LAW:
The Program will be exclusively governed by Arizona law. All disputes arising in connection with the Program, including but not limited to disputes concerning the existence and validity thereof, will be resolved by the competent courts in Maricopa County, Arizona, and each participant consents to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Questions or comments may be sent to the email address at gocentral@GoDaddy.com, attn: “GoDaddy Website Builder Referral Program."