cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

how do i find out how much my domains cost me per year?

all i can see is going through the renewal process just to see a price when added to cart. seems very inefficient, especially for those of us who own multiple domains.

14 REPLIES 14

Re: how do i find out how much my domains cost me per year?

Hi, 

We appreciate your feedback and understand how it can be difficult to check the renewal price of every TLD. However, adding the renewal to the cart, is currently the only way you can check the price. Hopefully, that will change in the future. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Don't you have an "Account page when my payment history and other transactions are reported"

New

I also found this frustrating. I just spent 15 minutes searching all over the site for a simple listing of the cost of renewal - which I still have yet to find.

Why is it a secret?

What happened to making things convenient for your customers? I have to change my payment method today to renew items without knowing the price? 

Any update on this? I'd like to export the renewal rate for all of my domains. Please advise.

As someone who owns 30+ domains, this is a criminal omission of a feature for a lot of your customers. 

I understand that, as a capitalistic business interested in continuing to make as much money as possible, you have a vested interest in NOT making it easy for people to find out how much they are spending with GoDaddy per year so as to confuse the less-wary into spending more than they intend.

However, that is a very poor choice when it comes to customer service.  I suggest you look into a way to look at your billing history in some sort of more compacted form, rather than assume that customers will "add to cart" for every single domain they own and add up the costs.

I am doing my annual budget for 2018 and need to break it down by month.  We have 50+ domains that renew some annual, others every other year or even some on 5 year auto-renewals.  I found it easy enough to apply a renewal date range in the domain manager, but not cost.  Do I really need to manually add every single one to the cart to see the pricing?  This is madness!  Please tell me there's an easier way!

Yea I'm having the same problem.  A bunch of stuff is about to renew soon and I'm trying to figure out what to keep and cancel yet none of the renewal pages actually tell me what the renewal price is.  That's pretty ridiculous.  You think you would let your customers know what they are paying for.

The managing page is already confusing to use. It's even more ridiculous that you don't show that simple PRICE! All we need to know is how much we are going to pay. If you are afraid that putting that number will drive customers away. I am afraid I should just leave and use other services instead.

I have been working on putting a spread sheet together for my boss regarding all of the domains we have and the price cost per month/year..Not to mention all of the other products we have through GoDaddy...Has anyone been supplied with an answer as to why there is no account page for customers to check their activity???? This is ridiculous...  

New

I see replies from 2016 stating Godaddy is working on changing this...here it is March 2018 and still no update...this company really need to do better!

It looks like it's available in Beta: https://www.godaddy.com/help/domain-renewal-cost-26950

I've had some very shady things happen with GoDaddy though and I'm ready to drop them for that. I bet that they aren't really breaking any rules that we might've agreed on when signing up. You know, that 8,249-fine-print-page thing that you're supposed to read and agree to when you buy a $9.99/year domain. Their renewal emails are threatening even if you have auto-renew ON. Their customer service is trained to not offer refunds (I was told that I could only get GoDaddy credit as a refund, but after pushing a little more, the customer support staff finally offered to return the money to my credit card). It's just shady.

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi all,

If you have a question about pricing and renewals for your account, the best thing to do is contact our customer support team. Our team has details about your account and is good at working with you to come up with the best solution for you and your circumstances and needs. You can find the best number to reach us in your local area by going to https://www.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx 

We’re unable to discuss account specific pricing and renewals issues in the Community on behalf of our customers. 

Thanks!

Rachel