cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Creating an email with my domain

Hi. I bought a domain with Godaddy. And I bought business email package from Yahoo Business with my domain. I need to create the emails with my domain at Godaddy. How can I do that?

Thanks

Ruba

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Creating an email with my domain

Hi @Ruba63. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Based on what you've said, you'll need to set up your email addresses with Yahoo and update your domain's DNS to point toward their services, so the email will work. I'd check Yahoo's documentation to find instructions on setting up email addresses. This article seems to have information, but I'm not sure if it will help. 

According to this article, you can't host email with Yahoo unless you use their nameservers. This article explains how you can host your email with Yahoo and use another company as a website host. Essentially, you'll need to update your domain to use the following nameservers:

• yns1.yahoo.com
  • yns2.yahoo.com

Please see this GoDaddy Help Center article for information on how to change your domain's nameservers. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.