cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Setting Up Email Forwarding From Godaddy Hosting With A Google Domain

Hello, I'm trying to use godaddy's email forwarding service with a google domain. I have the domain domain.com with google domains. I want to have emails go from whatever@domain.com to a gmail account. I set up my forwarding account with godaddy's workspace email. I changed my MX records on google domains to match, what I believe, are godaddy's MX records for my hosting account. However, I do not receive any emails sent to whatever@domain.com.

Any help is appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Setting Up Email Forwarding From Godaddy Hosting With A Google Domain

Hello, I'm trying to use godaddy's email forwarding service with a google domain. I have a domain in Godaddy ex 123.com.con. How do I set up email arredd ycc-chen@123.com  that can be managed in gmail?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Setting Up Email Forwarding From Godaddy Hosting With A Google Domain

Hi @pissbabybrown and @YC-CHEN. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

@pissbabybrown - It sounds like you've done what is necessary to set up an email forwarding account. If you're still having trouble, please consider sharing the actual domain you're using. This might help others offer suggestions on how to move forward. 

@YC-CHEN - To clarify, our email forwarding service can only be used to forward an email to another active email address. If you want to have the forward send from @123.com to an @gmail.com email address, that can be done using our forwarding service. However, if you want to use @123.com to send email using Gmail, this would not be an option for you. In that case, you will need to set up email service with Gmail. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.