Add Google AdSense to my website
Google AdSense matches text and display ads to your site based on your content and visitors, and pays you for ad space on your site. For more info, visit https://support.google.com and select AdSense.
Note:Adding Google AdSense is only available to customers in the United States with Standard, Premium or Ecommerce plans (compare plans and pricing .)
This video is part of the How-To series for Using a Blog for your Business.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- Select Settings, and then select Google AdSense.
- If you don't have an AdSense account yet, use the link to sign up for Google AdSense. Otherwise, open a new tab and find and copy your AdSense Script. (Use the link to Google's Help article if you need help finding your AdSense code.)
- Paste your code here into the AdSense Script box. This is also where you toggle on ads.txt or app-ads.txt and enter the file information. (See Google's Help article if you need help to create an ads.txt file for your site.)
- Your changes are saved automatically. It may take up to 48 hours for ads to appear after Google approves your website.
Note: Be aware that visitors to your site may not see the ads if their web browser uses a web ad blocker.
- Make sure you've taken the steps to improve your site's SEO, so more people find and visit your site.
- Looking for that other Google service? Add Google Analytics to my site.
- In your website editor, the Settings tab is also where you add Facebook Pixel, Facebook Meta Tag and Pinterest Meta Tag directly into your site. Be sure to allow website visitors to set cookie and tracking preferences, it's the law.