Add products or services in your shop for visitors to buy. If you have the Online Store plan, you can add up to 1500 products. You can upgrade your site if you currently don't have this plan.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- If this is your first time in the Website Builder, you will need to set up your site before adding your products.
- Once you've designed and reviewed your site, click on the three-bar menu button in the top left corner.
- Click Online Store.
- If this is your first time adding a product, you'll see the Add Product page.
- Enter a Product name.
- Click Add Image, browse to image, then click Open.
- Enter a Price. A Sale price can be entered now or later.
- Use SKU (Stock Keeping Unit) to enter a unique number to track inventory and manage related invoices.
- Under Settings select:
If you've previously added a product, you'll see the Add Product button. Click it to get to the Add Product page.
Images must be .jpg, .jpeg, .gif or .png files. They cannot be more than 10MB each. While images up to 5000x5000 pixels can be uploaded, they will not be displayed larger than 1920X1080 pixels.
- Taxable product: Default choice that ensures customer is charged their local tax.
- Active product: This is also a default choice that ensures new products appear in the stores. Unselect it to hide products not for sale, such as seasonal items or when you want to roll out multiples products all at once.
- Click Description to give info about the product, like what it's made of and what it's used for.
- Click Inventory & Options, to track the quantity and give customers choices between things like size, color, or other custom options.
- Click Shipping to set up specific shipping options for the product, or ship it based on methods you've already set up (see More Info below for Add shipping).
- Click Search Engines to have your product appear by the title and description you provide when people search for this item or similar items.