Boost a Facebook Post
Create a social post, then boost your Facebook post to get it seen by more people. Specify the audience you want to target and how long you want the post to appear in user’s feeds. Boosted posts are different than Facebook ads.
When you boost a post, you pay for it through your Facebook ad account. Read and understand the Facebook Advertising Policies before boosting a post.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Open your site.
- For Websites + Marketing: Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to the site you want to open.
- For Digital Marketing Suite: Scroll to Online Marketing and select Manage next to the account you want to open.
- For Websites + Marketing: From your Dashboard, select Marketing > Social.
- For Digital Marketing Suite: From the Dashboard, select Social.
- To boost an existing post, look for it in your list of social media posts and select Boost next to that post. For posts more than 30 days old, select then Boost Post.
- To boost a new social post, create a social media post then select Boost My Post when you finish creating the post.
- Select Grant Access to allow Facebook to complete payment.
- Select Set up if this is your first time, or use the Edit pencil if you want to change an existing Facebook payment.
Note: During the process, you may be prompted to add or verify your email in Facebook Business Manager before you can boost posts or advertise. You may also be prompted to enable two-factor authentication on your Facebook page. This is a measure required by Facebook to protect your business.
You’re all set. Facebook reviews every boosted post to make sure it meets their advertising guidelines. After they’ve approved it, your post will be boosted.
- Monitor metrics for your post to see if it was successful.
- If you need help troubleshooting or want to learn more about how GoDaddy interacts with your Facebook account, Business Manager and Ads Manager, read Understanding Facebook boosted posts and ads.
- In addition to boosting a post, consider setting up a Facebook ad.