Connect Loqate for postcode and address validation
Loqate provides you with global address validation and geocoding solutions so your customers' addresses can be validated when they place an online order. Using a simple address validation API, this plug-in generates your customers' full addresses as they enter their zip code.
Connecting to Loqate
Follow these steps to connect your Loqate account to the plugin:
Generate a Service Key
- Sign into your Loqate account
- Don't have one? Create one here
- Click on Add service from your account dashboard.
- Click on API key to create a new key for your store.
- Copy the generated service key.
Configure WooCommerce settings
- Sign into WordPress.
- From the left-hand menu, go to WooCommerce and click on Settings.
Go to the Address Validation tab and click on Loqate above the general options.
- Enter your Loqate service key in the Service Key field.
- Enable Validate International Addresses if you wish to allow non-US use of the Loqate services.
- Click Save changes.
Once saved, your Loqate account will be connected and you will now be able to lookup and auto-complete addresses.