Connect Fetchify for postcode and address validation
Fetchify is a UK address validation plugin that validates and auto-populates your customers' addresses as soon as they enter their postcode. Your customer can simply enter their postcode on the checkout window and the plugin will do the rest.
Connecting to Fetchify
Follow these steps to connect your Fetchify account to the plugin:
Obtain your Fetchify Access Token
- Sign in to your Fetchify account.
- Don't have one? Create one here
- From the left-hand menu, go to Access Tokens & Statistics.
- Click on your Access Token and copy the value.
Configure WooCommerce settings
- Sign into WordPress.
- From the left-hand menu, go to WooCommerce and click on Settings.
Go to the Address Validation tab and click on Fetchify above the general options.
- Paste the token you copied into the Access Token field.
- Click Save changes.
Now your customers can look up their UK address only using their post code when checking out through your website!