Connect Loqate (legacy) for postcode and address validation
Loqate's legacy integration offers postcode-based address lookup for the UK. This will allow customers to automatically complete the checkout fields by looking up a full address with their postcode.
Connecting to Loqate
Follow these steps to connect your Loqate (legacy) account to the plugin:
Generate a Service Key
- Sign into your Loqate account
- Don't have one? Create one here
- Click on Add service from your account dashboard.
- Click on API key to create a new key for your store.
- Copy the generated API key.
Configure WooCommerce settings
- Sign into WordPress.
- From the left-hand menu, go to WooCommerce and click on Settings.
Go to the Address Validation tab and click on Loqate (legacy - UK) above the general options.
- Enter your Loqate API key in the API Key field.
- Optional: If you have a Royal Mail account, you may enter your username in the API Username field.
- Click Save changes.
Once saved, your Loqate (legacy) account will be connected and you will now be able to lookup and auto-complete UK addresses.