Delete DNS records
You can delete DNS records you no longer want to use.
If your domain is registered at another company, see the Domains registered at another company section below for instructions.
To delete DNS records
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- On your product list next to Domains, click the (plus sign button) to expand the list:
- Next to the domain you want to manage, under the Action section, click on the Manage DNS button:
- Next to the record you want to delete, click the (pencil icon).
- Click the (trashcan icon) and your record will be deleted.
To delete DNS records for domains registered at another company
- From the top menu, click the DNS tab, and select Manage Zones.
- Enter the domain name you want to use and click Search.
- Next to the record you want to delete, click (the pencil icon).
- Click (the trashcan icon) and your record will be deleted.