Enable abandoned cart recovery
Enable abandoned cart recovery to re-engage customers who enter their information in their shopping cart but then leave your store without making a purchase. Abandoned cart emails remind customers to check out their chosen products, which can boost your sales.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your site.
- In your Dashboard, select Commerce and under Reports & Settings choose Store Settings.
- Select the Abandoned Carts tab.
- Select the Enable abandoned checkout reminders toggle to turn it on or off.
- Choose how much time should pass after a customer leaves your store with products still in their cart until the email is automatically sent.
Note: To view a list of current abandoned carts, select Commerce in your Dashboard, then under Orders select Abandoned Carts.