Record a custom voicemail greeting
GoDaddy Conversations includes a default voicemail greeting if you’re unavailable to answer customer calls. But you can also record your own personalized voicemail greeting directly from the mobile app. This helps you brand your business and sound professional.
Note: Custom Voicemail Greeting is only available once you activate a business phone number with Conversations.
Here’s how to record your custom greeting:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Conversations app.
- In the lower-right corner of the screen, select the Account icon.
- Under the Settings section, select Voicemail. If you don’t see this option, you’ll need to activate a business number first.
- Select the Custom tab.
- Select the Record button. If prompted for mic access, select Allow.
- When the timer begins counting, start recording your new greeting.
- Select the Stop button to stop the recording.
- Select the Play button to preview your greeting.
- (Optional) Tap the X button to re-record the greeting.
- If you’re happy with your recording, in the top-right corner of the screen, select Save.
Your customers will immediately be greeted with your new custom message when you're unavailable.