Record a custom voicemail greeting
GoDaddy Conversations includes a default voicemail greeting if you’re unavailable to answer customer calls. But you can also record your own personalized voicemail greeting directly from the mobile app.
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Conversations app.
- In the lower-right corner, tap Account.
- To the right of Business Calling & Texting, tap the arrow and then tap Settings. If you don’t see this option, first add a business number.
- Tap Voicemail.
- Select Custom.
- Select Record. If you're prompted for mic access, select Allow.
- When the timer begins counting, start recording your new greeting.
- Select Stop to stop the recording.
- Select Play to preview your greeting.
- (Optional) Tap X to re-record the greeting.
- If you’re happy with your recording, in the upper-right corner, select Save.
Your customers will immediately be greeted with your new custom message when you're not available.
- Avoid getting unwanted calls by turning on Spam Call Filtering