Set an alternate payment method
You can set an alternate payment method to use just in case your primary payment method doesn't process successfully.
Required: You need to have more than one payment method in your account to follow these steps. If you have only one payment method set up, here's how to add another payment method to your account.
- Go to your GoDaddy Payment Methods page. You might be prompted to log in.
- Click Edit next to the payment method you want to set as an alternate.
- Toggle the Use as backup payment method for this account switch to On.
- Click Save. The next time you make a GoDaddy purchase, we'll use this alternate payment method if there's a problem with your primary payment method.
- If you have more than one payment method in your account, you can change the payment method for any product.