cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New

HELP PLEASE, I need a special spam filter

Right now, I am getting a lot of spam from some person or company who always uses the same username, but varies the domain name with every single email sent to me. So I need a spam filter that always blocks anyone with the username: "info". Can I do this on GoDaddy? I just looked at the GD spam tools, and it seems i can only block a user + domain, or a domain, but not just a user name.   If this possible, how do I do it. 

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Not applicable

@beluga wrote:

Right now, I am getting a lot of spam from some person or company who always uses the same username, but varies the domain name with every single email sent to me. So I need a spam filter that always blocks anyone with the username: "info". Can I do this on GoDaddy? I just looked at the GD spam tools, and it seems i can only block a user + domain, or a domain, but not just a user name.   If this possible, how do I do it. 

Hi @beluga,

Do you know how, or are you able to block an IP address? If so each email will have the senders IP address in the full headers of the email...... it's a simple process on any good decent email client to block this........... and using a decent email client to be able to block emails on content alone........

"Please don't assume I work here just because I have a broom in my hands……."