cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
New

Can I change my smartline number?

I just setup a trial, but can I change my smartline number?

4 REPLIES 4
Super User I
Super User I
Solution

Re: Can I change my smartline number?

@CAA2 wrote:

I just setup a trial, but can I change my smartline number?

@CAA2 If you wish to change your number you'll need to cancel your currently plan and setup a new one. You can contact support at (480) 505-8877.

----

Save money on Godaddy products and get a .com domain for under $1: http://bit.ly/2E7MV0I
Employee
Employee

Hello @CAA2 

The SmartLine product team is interested in knowing why you would like to change your number.

1. Since it was a free trial, you just grabbed any number to get started and now you want another number to better represent your business

2. You wanted another number in a desired city/location

3. You wanted another number that was more easy to remember (repeating numbers, zeros, sequential numbers, etc)

4. Other, please explain.

Your feedback will help us improve our service in the future.

Thanks,

Helen

New

Hi Helen,

Actually I tried to sign up on mobile and kept getting an error.  I did pick a certain number then, but I decided to sign up on the website and it worked, but that number wasn't available so I picked one that was available.  I am happy with the number now, I was just trying to see if I could get the one I signed up on mobile.

Thanks!

Employee
Employee

Hello @CAA2 

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. I have a couple more follow up questions:

1) Do you recall what error you got during the mobile sign up?

2) The number that you wanted during mobile sign up, what characteristics of the number made it desirable to you? Was it a hard to obtain area code, an easy to remember number, etc?

3) Private message me the number you want and I can check to see if it is still available.

Thanks,

Helen