• Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Need help fundraising, getting donors?

Hello, my name is Melissa and I started a nonprofit in Arizona, to help those that are struggling with life's problems. We are currently giving blankets, hygiene products, clothes, shoes, water, food. I am trying to put a food trailer together, so I can go to where the homeless stay and cook them meals up and give them sacks for the night, and morning.  I would like to provide them with a good meal whether it is breakfast, lunch, or dinner, to also bag up food to eat during the night or until the next day. I need sponsors, donors. I am going to do a silent auction in October when the snowbirds get back.  I need a Public Relations person, someone to help me plan events, and how to get donors involved, and sponsorship is also helping build Hope Village, and Camp Hope, of Eloy, for the homeless. 

Thank you 

Melissa

5 REPLIES 5
    estieg
    Former Employee
    Solution

Re: Need help fundraising, getting donors?

What a terrific mission @ReclaimingYou !

There are a number of mentors available who have experience in what you're looking for (I do not, or I'd offer to help you!)  I'm happy to help you find a mentor that can help you reach your goal.  On the flip side, have you thought about a KickStarter program, or the equivalent for non-profits?  I'd imagine if you can get the word out on social media that you'd get a lot of people intrigued by your mission.  Let me know if you need help finding a mentor!

Eric

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"
    Solution

Eric,

That would be great if you could help me find a mentor!! I need help with social media and other areas tonget me donors and helping with starting a event!

Thank you 

Melissa

estieg
    Former Employee
    Solution

check your PM/email, I think we may have found a "match made in heaven..."

Eric

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"

Eric, 

I'm not sure what a kick starter is?  

thank you

Melissa

Looking for a mentor to help me with a few questions about my nonprofit organization
    julia444