• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    John30
    Resolver I

Wonderful support personnel

On 7/28 I signed up with GoDaddy for hosting, Office365 and SSL. I sas transferring my web site to GoDaddy from another hosting site, converting it from ColdFusion to html in the process. I know just enough to be dangerous since my site has html, ASO.NET, an SQL database and a lot of interactions. Every step of the way, I found the support folks I spoke with competent, helpful and downright friendly. They were able to translate my roundabout description of my issue into actions that would keep me moving forward. Today, 8/4, my web site is fully up and running.

Thanks GoDaddy and especially the support personnel who helped make its all possible. While I will probably miss some, I especially want to thank Randy, Jonathan, Pablo, Luc, Jasmine and Phillip. Great job, folks.👍

3 REPLIES 3
    TLH

Hi @John30,

Welcome to the Community!

Thank you for the great shout-out for the GoDaddy Customer Care teammates. So glad they were able to quickly get you online. We have lots of knowledgeable volunteers in this Community to help with many of the GoDaddy line of products. Feel free to post any challenges or questions you encounter. You may want to reference the Community article here to get the best responses to help you out. Thanks again for stopping by! 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support
    JesseW
    Community Manager

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this, @John30! It's great to know our Care team was able to help you out. I will do my best to get this feedback routed to their managers. Thanks again! 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    LucasJ
    Employee

Thanks for the shout out, John!  Your feedback brightened my day. We're always happy to help and we're glad to have you on board!

~Luc