cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Sign in cPanel during suspension of my host

For some reason, my website and host are suspended and I'm told to review certain files. And those important files will be deleted (if they still exist) by manager on  08/02/2019 (MST, GMT -7).

But I usually enter "File Manager" page from "My Hosting" page to manage my files, but now like this:屏幕快照 2019-07-27 下午1.24.16.pngIs it true that I can only directly log in cPanel on its site? But I can't remember my cPanel account, password and even related email, and nobody official replies, so I can't totally access my files on host.

I urgently need to download and transfer my files, and I cannot access most pages of GoDaddy due to the special situation. PLEASE HELP ME,THANKS!

1 REPLY 1
Super User III
Super User III
Solution

Re: Sign in cPanel during suspension of my host

@yeahwsc 

You will need to call support to help you with this. More than likely they will be able to reset your password so you can get in via FTP or perhaps even cPanel. 

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community