About .ph Domains
dotPH is the sponsor and Hexonet is our backend provider for the country-code top-level domain name (ccTLD) .ph extension that represents the Philippines.
Who can register .ph domains?
Anyone can register .ph domain names.
- .ph: Intended for Philippines businesses or individuals
- .com.ph: Intended for commercial entities
- .net.ph: Intended for network infrastructures, such as Internet Service Providers
- .org.ph: Intended for noncommercial entities
When registering a .ph domain, you must follow specific requirements.
- Must use: 3 - 63 Characters
- Can use: Letters (a-z characters), numbers (0-9)
- Cannot use: Special characters including hyphens (e.g., & and #)
- IDNs: Not supported
- Registration length: 1, 2, 5, & 10 years
- Renewal length: 1, 2, 5, & 10 years
- Your .ph, .com.ph, net.ph and .org.ph domain name renews before its expiration date. The renewal date depends on whether the domain name is auto-renewed or renewed manually. Auto-renewal is attempted 21 days prior to the domain name's expiration. If the renewal attempt fails, we re-attempt renewal 14 days prior to expiration. If the second attempt fails, we try one more time 7 days prior to the expiration date.
- If we cannot auto-renew the domain name and you do not manually renew it 7 days prior to the expiration date, it must be redeemed. There might be a fee for the redemption. See Renew my expired domain for instructions on the redemption.
- For example: Your .ph, .com.ph, net.ph and .org.ph domain name expires on October 1. If your domain name does not renew automatically, you can renew it manually by September 24. For automatic renewals, we attempt to renew the domain name on September 10, September 17, and September 24.
- Backorders: Not supported
- Transfers to GoDaddy: Not supported
- Must use: 1 - 63 Characters
- Transfers away from GoDaddy: Supported
- Transfer Lock: Supported
- Please contact our GoDaddy Guides to request an authorization code for .ph domain transfers away.
- Transfers to another GoDaddy account: Supported
- When you move a .ph domain to another account you cannot change the registrant's first name, last name, or organization. Please choose the "do not change" option for the contact information during the account change process.
- Basic privacy protection: Not supported
- Protection plan upgrades: Not supported
- CashParking: Supported
- Contact Updates: Supported
- To change the registrant on your .ph domain name, please contact our support department. All other contact information can be changed through the Domain Manager in your account.
- Must use: 2-13 Nameservers, Authoritive Nameservers
- Can use: IPv4, IPv6
- Cannot use: DNSSEC
- Want to register a .ph domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .com.ph domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .net.ph domain? Search for your domain today.
- Want to register a .org.ph domain? Search for your domain today.
- Check out our most common domain articles to get started with your .ph domain.
For details on refunds, see our refund policy. Most domains will follow the Standard Refund Terms, but certain domains may have exceptions or may not be refundable at all. Review the information under Products with Special Refund Terms, and then Domain Name Registrations/Renewals and Products Not Eligible for Refunds.
To cancel your .ph domain, contact our GoDaddy Guides for assistance.