Add a new merchant as a GoDaddy Payments Pro
After you've signed-up to the GoDaddy Payments for Pros program, you can begin onboarding new merchants.
Note: GoDaddy Payments for Pros is currently only available to small number of Hub users while the feature is finalized. However, it will eventually be available to all Hub users.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Payments for Pros dashboard.
- Select the New Merchant tab.
- Enter the Business Owner details. An email address is required.
- Enter the Business Profile details. The city, state and business category are required.
- Select Save & Send Link. This will notify the new merchant by email, so they can complete the process on their end.
- Select whether you want to add another Merchant or not. If so, then you'll repeat the steps above.
Once the new merchant receives the email invitation, they'll complete the sign-up process by following the link in the email and setting up their merchant account.