Add my Microsoft 365 email to Samsung Email on Android
Step 3 of the Set up my Microsoft 365 account series.
Add your Microsoft 365 email to Samsung Email on your Android device. Then you can stay up-to-date with business emails from your phone.
Watch a short video of this task farther down the page.
- Open your Android's Email app.
- Tap Menu then tap Settings.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap Corporate (depending on your version, you may see Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync instead).
- Enter your GoDaddy Microsoft 365 email address and password then tap Sign in.
If Microsoft can't find your account, you'll be asked to enter your details manually:
• Username = your Microsoft 365 email address
• Password = your Microsoft 365 email password
• Server = outlook.office365.com
• Domain\username = \[Microsoft 365 email address] (example: \email@example.com)
- Tap Apply to enable security settings.
- Tap Next to complete manual setup (you can come back and edit these settings at any point).
- Tap Activate to activate the Phone Admin app.
- Edit your Account name and tap Done.
- You'll see a message confirming that your Microsoft 365 email account added to your Android.