Adding Hit Counters
With Website Builder, you can add hit counters to your Web pages. For each time visitors reach a page, a hit displays on its counter.
Hit counters reset each time you publish your website.
- Log in to your Website Builder account.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Current Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Apps, and then drag and drop the Hit Counter icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- From the Select a hit counter style list, select a style.
- In the Enter a starting value field, enter a value.
- From the Add Zeroes menu, select the amount of digits you want to display.
- Click OK.