Enable Apple Pay for GoDaddy Payments
Apple Pay lets customers check out faster and securely through your online store. Customers will be able to use Apple Pay on Safari using an iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, or Mac.
When a customer pays using Apple Pay, their payment information, shipping address, and contact information will be provided automatically to GoDaddy Payments to complete the order without the customer having to manually enter their information.
There are no setup fees, extra processing fees, or contract when you enable Apple Pay. GoDaddy Payments processing fee will apply.
- Sign in to WordPress.
- From the menu on the left, go to WooCommerce and select Settings.
- Select the Payments tab and refer to the Payment methods section.
- Locate GoDaddy Payments - Apple Pay, and select Set up.
- Select Enable to add the payment method to your checkout.
- Scroll down and click Save when you're ready to proceed.
Once Apple Pay is enabled, you'll be able to choose where to display Apple Pay on your shop and customize the buttons.