Troubleshooting GoDaddy Payments - Apple Pay
If you have trouble connecting or using your GoDaddy Payments account and Apple Pay integration, the steps below can help you resolve those issues:
You can choose one of the links below to proceed:
- GoDaddy Payments and Apple Pay integration isn't connected
- GoDaddy Payments payout isn't available
- WooCommerce orders are failing
- Enable the debug mode for GoDaddy Payments and place a test order
- Contact the Care team
GoDaddy Payments and Apple Pay integration isn't connected
It's possible that after enabling GoDaddy Payments and Apple Pay, and completing the configuration process, the payment method isn't connected. You can check if that's the case by navigating at the WooCommerce > Settings > Payments page in your WordPress site and seeing the status next to the GoDaddy Payments payment method. For the connection to work, the status should be "Connected."Back to Top
GoDaddy Payments payout isn't available
If your payment method is connected and you've received orders but still haven't received a payout, make sure to check if you've received any email messages from the GoDaddy Payments to your email inbox associated with your account. It's possible that there's information missing from your account that cause the suspension of deposits to your bank account.Back to Top
WooCommerce orders are failing
If you're seeing failed orders in the WooCommerce > Orders page of your shop, make sure to check the Notes on the right side of the page. For failed orders, there is usually a justification on what caused the failure which can be used to resolve this issue.Back to Top
Enable the debug mode for GoDaddy Payments and place a test order
If you need more information to troubleshoot this issue, you can enable the Debug Log feature for your payment method. This will log all relevant logs for both GoDaddy Payments and Apple Pay, which you can then use to troubleshoot this or forward to the Care team to expedite the process.
The process to do that is:
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments, select the gateway, and change the Debug Mode setting to "Save to Log".
- Try to run another test transaction.
- Go to WooCommerce > Status > Logs and find the log from your transaction. Please note that the log may be in UTC/GMT time, so it may be offset by a few hours.
Contact the Care team
If none of the above work, contact our Care team by placing a Help Request from the Get Help page on the top of your WordPress site's admin menu.Back to Top
- Contact support using the Get Help dashboard