Enable two-factor authentication
You can protect your account by using 2-Step Authentication. With it, you have to enter a code we text you whenever you log in to your GoDaddy account.
With 2-Step Authentication enabled, you have to enter the code every time you log in. If you log in frequently or have multiple users accessing your account, we do not recommend using 2-Step Authentication.
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Click Account Security Settings on the left.
- In the Two-Step Authentication section, click Manage.
- Click Add Authentication.
- Enter the mobile phone number you want use, and then click Continue.
- Enter the code we text you, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your account is secure by using a strong password.